CALL FOR TRAINING FOR TRAINERS
Posted on 5, June 2017
DeM International Experiential Training Centers Union, which is a network of NGO’s active in the field of education and training, is organizing an International Long-Term Training for Trainers Program. The program aims to deliver an advanced level training program on experiential learning to trainers, educators, facilitators in the field of non-formal education from Estonia, Greece, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey.
The long term program will consist of 4 phases;
- Training of Trainers Program – 22-30 August 2017 Istanbul
- Distance Learning Process – September 2017 – March 2018
- Practicing in Training Courses – March – August 2018
- Evaluation Meeting – September 2018
The TforT is organized under the frame of Erasmus+ Program. Board & Lodging Costs, Visa Costs and Travel Costs (up to EU up-limits) will be covered by the project.
Deadline for applications is 03 July 2017 at 19:00 CET.
AIM OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM
Main aim of the Long Term Training of Trainers Program is to develop key competences of international level non-formal educators particularly regarding to the up-to-date works of David Kolb on experiential learning theory and recent work of DeM International which created a practical synthesis of Experiential Learning Theory and Paulo Freire’s Pedagogy of the Oppressed. The program will aim to improve both theoretical and practical capacity of experiential learning educators. The trainees who will successfully complete all the phases of the program will join to the Trainers’ Pool of DeM International.
COMPONENTS OF THE PROGRAM
- Experiential Learning Theory
- Learning Styles 4.0
- Kolb Educator Role Profile
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed
- Non Formal Learning Methodologies
- Learning Need Analysis
- Program Design
- Method Development / Adaptation
- Evaluation & Assessment
- Using Technology in Education
- Working in Multicultural Teams